Motivation Beyond Money
Despite a growing body of research to the contrary, most organisations remain fixated on incentive and punishment as the key methodologies for employee motivation and engagement. Many leaders find it hard to imagine an organisational context where money isn’t the driving force behind the motivation of their people. Whilst money will remain the primary reason why most of us decide to work it actually isn’t an effective motivator nor is it actually very effective as a means to drive higher performance.
- Full 30 minute presentation delivered at World of Learning, UK
- Supporting interview published in international leadership magazine “Switched on Leadership”
- All content by author and speaker Chris Atkinson
- Invest 1 hour in the subject understand how to motivate your team
- Transform your understanding of the subject!!
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Self