Strategic Leadership Workshops
All the workshops we design aim to increase organisational efficiency through increasing strategic understanding, alignment and action. Some clients choose one or two of our strategic workshops to boost the strategic acumen of their management team and create momentum; others directly launch a full scale strategy or change project. We offer many bespoke workshops, below you will find our open enrolment ones:
MASTERING HIGH IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS
Corporate communication is all too often dominated by slides and uninspiring messages. Whether you aim to convince customers, investors, or employees, being authentic and – at the same time – engaging is key for personal and professional success.
Mastering High Impact Communications helps participants communicate as their authentic self in a way that engages and inspires their audiences. This enables them to communicate important corporate messages related to vision, strategy and business performance – all in a more impactful manner than before. You become the message!
"Everyday I need to make myself heard – no matter which senior colleagues I need to convince. After Mastering High Impact Communications, I know how to create the right emotional impact to reach different audiences" - Legal Services, BMW Group
"My team and I closed one of our biggest contracts after we attended Mastering High Impact Communications together and as a result completely changed the way we do our sales pitches" - Senior Vice President, Banking Industry
HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS
• Two day intensive programme with “Acceleration Coaching” techniques
• An extensive video analysis tracks each delegate’s development throughout the programme and identifies areas of improvement during one-on-one coaching
• Direct and challenging feedback from coaches with global experience
• Two trainers provide individual focus and personalised coaching in small groups of 8 - 12 participants
• Individual telephone coaching sessions take place after the training, during which, participants are coached on real-life application of learning
Learn More (English) Læra Meira (Íslensku)
HR STRATEGIC POSITIONING
Ensure HR contributes to the bottom line
Too often Human Resources is an afterthought in the strategic planning process. Many of our HR delegates come with problems such as how to help the business achieve its growth targets, how to integrate cultures and ensure alignment to achieve strategic business goals, how to excel at talent management and how to effectively engage their people.
We are offering you an opportunity to discuss your challenges, receive free advice from our top executive consultant and leave with a clear plan to position the people agenda at the centre of your corporate strategy. Immerse yourself in insightful penetrative discussions with commercially aware industry experts, at this exclusive event. This session will help YOU to provide strategic competitive advantage to your business through your people.
Explore new ways to:
– Show that HR and OD is integral to business strategy
– Demonstrate how HR and OD can achieve business goals
– Ensure HR and OD contributes to the bottom line
– Evolve your mind-set to create value
– Expand your role’s reach from administration to strategic partner
– Define the skills needed for HR and OD to become a strategic contributor
– Achieve buy in from your top team
– Gain a seat at the strategic planning table
10:00: Part One – Consultancy diagnostic session
12:00: Complimentary lunch
13:00: Part Two – Strategic action planning session
14:00: End – Take away your aligned strategy
Paul Tuck is known for his pragmatic approach along with his wealth of commercial knowledge and breadth of experience. He will be hosting the session, you can read more about him here
Who You Are:
You are a motivated HR professional, committed to achieving a more strategic position for HR. You are passionate about creating change and wish to re-position yourself and your function in the organisation.
“Paul’s expertise was extremely valuable in re-focusing the strategic aims of HR. I’ll be applying that in my new role” – BBC
“I gained an understanding of strategic direction and being able to put a price on people. A very useful & enlighten session” – Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council
“Changed my approach to strategic conversations, I am now more focused on cost and more focused on business objectives and targets” – Family Housing Association
“Understanding of the steps to take when having strategic conversations. Understanding of the gap between where I am now and where I need to be” – S4C
THE INNER COMPASS
Looking for The Inner Compass? You can find that here: