Inspiring Executive Communication
Transforming leadership communication through “Acceleration Coaching” techniques
What is it about?
Corporate communications are too often dominated by slides and uninspiring messages that leave people disconnected from the organisation’s strategy and purpose. This programme is designed to help participants communicate as their authentic self in a way that engages and inspires their audiences. This enables them to communicate important corporate messages related to vision, strategy and business performance – all in a more impactful manner than ever before.
- Powerfully engage employees with organisational strategy and change
- Discover four new methods of presenting corporate messages
- Learn three practical ways to inspire others
- Get direct and challenging 1:1 feedback on your presentation style
- Understand the link between inspiration and charisma
- Learn to speak from the heart authentically, using emotion
- Tap into inspiration as a means of communication
- Learn three practical methods to inspire others
- Use pictures and imagery to motivate others
- Apply all the above to develop your radical new leadership style
Who are the coaches?
- Chris Atkinson and Thor Olafsson have co-delivered leadership communication programmes for more than 10 years
- Together they have worked in more than 30 countries on 5 continents, with thousands of executives
- Chris is the author of the book: Corporate Energy – How to Engage and Inspire Audiences
- Thor is an executive coach specialising in the communication of strategically relevant business messages
Who is it for?
The programme is designed for middle to upper managers who have to present corporate messages which should engage and inspire their audiences. Participation in this programme requires an existing level of confidence and is therefore not suitable for those new to communicating in front of audiences.
With two leadership communication coaches running the programme, as well as an assistant trainer/camera person, the attention and support per participant is significant. You will receive a lot of individual focus and personalised coaching. The participant number per course varies from 8-12 people.
What is included?
- The book: Corporate Energy – How to Engage and Inspire Audiences is sent to participants before the programme starts
- One coaching call before the training programme starts and one after it ends. These can be used to adjust real life presentations
- Intensive 2-3 day training programme based on customised “Acceleration Coaching” techniques
- Course manual with 50 valuable tips on leadership communication
- SD cards with a minimum of 6 video recordings, tracking each delegate’s development throughout the programme
- Customised collection of articles on executive communication
- Intensive feedback on leadership communication styles from coaches with global experience
Download the overview PDF
Next steps…contact us: