AGILITY IN A VUCA WORLD
ABOUT THIS EVENT
For business leaders — accustomed to the luxury of clear facts and options prior to making decisions — being forced to make fast, enormously impactful choices based on limited, incomplete, or possibly even erroneous, information is extremely stressful according to PwC’s Global Crisis Survey.
Delve into the changes faced by organisations today and the challenges these will create for you and your teams. You will learn the key points that leaders need to know about the VUCA world and the contradiction required of the ambidextrous leader. We will outline the five main features of agile organisations to highlight best practice.
This thought provoking live session will take you on a journey through the concepts of Operational Excellence and VUCA Focused Agility – needed to be a resilient agile leader.
• Align on where the organisation is today and what we predict for the future
• In what ways are behaviours changing in customers and employees?
• Explore the requirements of leaders during VUCA times
• What new ways of working are emerging and how do we need to (re)act?
• How can we lead in a more agile way? What breakthrough strategies can we consider?
This blend of best practice ideas combined with real world examples, will ensure the session focus remains practical. You will have immediate take aways – relevant to your work.
Chris designed a 3-year leadership programme to help a premium German automotive company in the UK develop more creative and adaptable leaders. Against the backdrop of Brexit (a perfect example of the VUCA world), the automotive industry in the UK has been in crisis. As a result of our approach the UK manufacturing plants are now amongst the best in the World. Chris has spoken at the United Nations in Geneva on the topic of “Leadership During the 4th Industrial Revolution”, he is also the acclaimed author of “Corporate Energy: How to Engage and Inspire Audiences”.
YOU CAN EXPECT
• A high quality, well structured, online presentation with best practice sessions
• Ideas and tips from an experienced consultant with a wealth of agile ideas
• Open discussions with other people in a similar situation
• Proven exercises to take away and apply
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
It was the best webinar I have been on since lockdown – so many are just a business pitch!
Manufacturing HR Director
The workshop was very good and was able to use some of the concepts in a mentoring session I had with someone later in the afternoon.
This event is aimed at business leaders and HR professionals. It’s focus is on leadership resilience and agility.