THE INNER COMPASS® SUMMER RETREAT
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
You arrive in the evening before the start of the retreat for a relaxing fire side chat and to settle into your accommodation.
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts & lunches
- 2 dinners
- All refreshments between meals
- Personality test to complete before the retreat
- A notebook / diary to record your thoughts in
- Signed copy of the best selling book Beyond Ego – The Inner Compass of Conscious Leadership by Thor Olafsson
- All slides after the event
- A recommended assortment of articles and books on conscious leadership for further your learning
THE RETREAT PRICE
The prices that include all of the above, broken down by room type, are as follows:
- Single person in an A-suite with bath €1930
- Two people share an A suite with bath €1780
- Single person in a room with bath €1830
- Two people share a room with bath €1730
- Single person in a room with shared bath €1730
- Two people share a room without bath €168
Please indicate your preference to a member of our team on sign up.
THE RETREAT LOCATION
Eirð Retreat, located on Iceland’s south coast at Gíslholtsvatn Eystra, 851, Hella.
The Inner Compass Retreat is led by Thor Olafsson. With 20 years’ experience as a global leadership coach, master trainer and author of Beyond Ego – The Inner Compass of Conscious Leaders – leaders will receive expert guidance over the duration of the retreat. Co-leading the retreat with Thor, is Dorothe Trassl. This powerful combination is not to be missed!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVENT?
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us about the retreat here.