Goal Setting & Failing Forward
So you want to achieve some goals? Well you are in the right place.
This short course aims to help you define your mission, set meaningful goals and maintain focus through a six stage journey to achieve your life goals (albeit either personal or professional).
Use the advice and resources in this eBook in order, completing the exercises along the way. You will find a mixture of shorts videos, articles and work sheets to keep you focused.
We hope this will keep you on course, there are many motivational ideas to help you if you falter to provide the support you need!
Take a quiz at the end of the series to evaluate how much you have learned.
- 6 Practical modules taking you on a 6 week learning journey
- Information packed practical course starting with the basic techniques
- Suitable for all level users
- Course content designed by industry expert
- Assessment at the end of the course
- Vision and Mission – Writing your personal statements
- Setting Compelling Goals
- Motivation Meltdown – How to keep focused and moving forward
- Navigating Uncharted Waters – Manage your reactions to change
- Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off – Learn from failures
- Celebrate the Little Things – Motivation and reflection
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Discover Your Vision & Mission
Create Compelling Goals
Overcome Motivational Meltdowns
Navigating Uncharted Waters
Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off
How to motivate yourself to achieve your goals