Check out Chris Atkinson’s leadership fundamentals course.
One of the hardest leadership attitudes to change is the sense that I am a leader because I am in some way important, senior or powerful. Leadership is not connected to any of these things, the challenge of true leadership is to have enough humility to realise that leadership is ‘given’ to you by others not ‘granted’ through age, experience or seniority. This course will inspire people at all levels to focus more on relationships and gaining commitment rather than using incentive and reward to motivate.
Take a quiz at the end of the series to evaluate how much you have learned.
- 3 audio lectures covering 30 minutes of free content
- Supporting interview from international leadership magazine
- Learn the key fundamentals of modern leadership from a professional trainer at your desk or on the go
- Packed with practical ideas starting from basics to advanced concepts
- Suitable for all level users
- Course content designed by industry expert
- Practical assessment at the end of the course
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Students 18
- Assessments Self
Section 1 - Leadership Simplified
Section 2 - Transformational Leadership
Section 3 - Engagement
Section 4 - In-Dialogue "Exploring The Meaning of Leadership"
Section 5 - Learning Review and Assessment