TOP 8 MISTAKES PRESENTING ONLINE: LIVE ONLINE SESSION
About this Event
As many of our professional interactions and even events now continue to play out in the virtual space – and may do for the foreseeable future – many people will need to get really comfortable with virtual presenting.
Online corporate communication is all too often dominated by long slide decks and uninspiring, dull messages. This shouldn’t be surprising as the specific skills and knowledge needed to engage people online and create dynamic conversations are relatively new to us. When you then include the challenges of mastering new technology, the task becomes even harder!
Some of the discussion topics you can expect in this virtual session include:
- The most common complaints by audiences about online communication
- The biggest mistakes that negatively impact presenters
- How our psychology and approach to online delivery need to change
- Proposed solutions to stand out
- Resources that are available online
Your host will share a blend of best practice ideas combined with real world examples to ensure the session focus remains practical. You will have immediate take aways – relevant to your work that will improve your communications in the virtual environment.
This informative and engaging session will be led by professional author and public speaker Chris Atkinson. Chris is a communications expert who has spoken at the United Nations in Geneva and is author of the popular book “Corporate Energy: How to Engage and Inspire Audiences”. Chris will present the main mistakes he’s seen presenting online together with some solutions.
YOU CAN EXPECT
• A high quality, well structured, online presentation
• Ideas and tips from an experienced consultant with a wealth of personal resilience ideas
• Open discussions with other people in a similar situation
• Proven ideas to take away and apply with your team
This free event is aimed at business leaders and HR professionals and will be delivered in English. It’s focus is on communication impact.