CRISIS ACTION: LIVE ONLINE SESSION
When the world appears to fall into crisis, we turn to our leadership for direction and structure. Yet, in a climate of volatility and uncertainty classic leadership approaches very often now miss their mark or worse; present significant risk to performance levels, as well as taking a toll on emotional and mental wellbeing of employees.
During this one hour live session, we will explore the approach leaders can take with their teams to take a confident stance in the face of significant change. We will share the key skills, mindset and planned activity needed from a leadership team operating in times of crisis. We will also introduce you to some of the most challenging aspects of operating in an ever-evolving and ambiguous environment.
TACKLING TOPICS SUCH AS:
• Understanding the nature of the VUCA world
• Short term challenges from key stakeholder perspectives
• The importance of creating a ‘Crisis Strategy’ that engages employees in productive action
• How to align productivity and solidarity amongst employees in tough times
Our 8 step approach moves teams from crisis to recovery, it is an approach which you, or your leadership teams, could take in order to bring stability and direction to your business, and your people, during these challenging times.
Chris designed a 3-year leadership programme to help a premium German automotive company in the UK develop more creative and adaptable leaders. Against the backdrop of Brexit (a perfect example of the VUCA world), the automotive industry in the UK has been in crisis. As a result of our approach the UK manufacturing plants are now amongst the best in the World. Chris has spoken at the United Nations in Geneva on the topic of “Leadership During the 4th Industrial Revolution”, he is also the acclaimed author of “Corporate Energy: How to Engage and Inspire Audiences”.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
• A high quality, well structured, online presentation with best practice group sessions
• Ideas and tips from an experienced consultant with a wealth of strategic planning experience
• Open discussions with other people in a similar situations
• Proven exercises to take away and apply with your team(s)
This event is aimed at business leaders and HR professionals. It’s focus is crisis response.