TRULY RESILIENT TEAMS: LIVE ONLINE SESSION
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This one and a quarter hour one session gives a different perspective on the popular topic of resilience. Rather than focus solely on the issues around personal resilience such as well-being (sleep, rest, nutrition etc.) – we explore the topic from a leadership perspective. We discuss what leaders need to do in order to create and sustain, a truly resilient team. We will introduce you to some of the most challenging barriers to overcome when building a resilient team, this includes:
• Avoidance of important conversations or conflict due to discomfort
• Fear based behaviours and silo thinking
• Lack of clarity and non-productivity through over-thinking
• Difficulties with transparency, openness and trust
We will use the best regarded model of team dynamics; ‘The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team’ to explore what you or your team leaders could be doing to develop a team dynamic that genuinely fosters a culture of resilience and support.
Chris designed a 3-year leadership programme to help a premium German automotive company in the UK develop more creative and adaptable leaders. Against the backdrop of Brexit (a perfect example of the VUCA world), the automotive industry in the UK has been in crisis. As a result of our approach the UK manufacturing plants are now amongst the best in the World. Chris has spoken at the United Nations in Geneva on the topic of “Leadership During the 4th Industrial Revolution”, he is also the acclaimed author of “Corporate Energy: How to Engage and Inspire Audiences”.
YOU CAN EXPECT
• A high quality, well structured, online presentation with best practice group sessions
• Ideas and tips from an experienced consultant with a wealth of team resilience ideas
• Open discussions with other people in a similar situation
• Proven exercises to take away and apply with your team(s)
This event is aimed at business leaders and HR professionals. It’s focus is on team resilience.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
It was the best webinar I have been on since lockdown – so many are just a business pitch!
Manufacturing HR Director
The workshop was very good and was able to use some of the concepts in a mentoring session I had with someone later in the afternoon.